THE Royal in Cancun is an adults-only, all-suite, all-inclusive resort that is part of the Real Resorts "Royal" luxury hotel brand. Located in the Cancun hotel zone, THE Royal lies 10 minutes from downtown Cancun, and approximately 20 minutes from the Cancun International Airport. The resort is also close to the Plaza Flamingo (shopping, dining), Plaza Forum (shopping, dining, nightlife), and the Cancun Convention Center. The resort exudes a very calm feeling, and with all of the 288 suites ocean-view (and most oceanfront), the views of the Caribbean and the silky white beaches are extraordinary.
The Royal in Cancun has luxurious accommodations featuring the new "Royal Beds", in-suite double Jacuzzi, and discreet 24-hour room service, the eco-holistic SPAzul (full-service SPA), modern fitness center, beautiful pools (Olympic-size infinity pool with 50-meter lap lane & starter block plus an oceanfront tranquil pool, hot in-pool Jacuzzis), many dining choices, meeting, conference, and banquet facilities, tennis on lighted rooftop court, all-inclusive golf at Cancun Golf Club Pok-Ta-Pok, an 18-hole, par 72 course, and more!
The all-suite Royal features private terraces and balconies with views of the ocean and/or Nichupte Lagoon, ocean view double Jacuzzi, air conditioning, the "Royal Bed" with pillow-top mattress with plush duvet cover, and multiple pillows, a spacious, modern bathroom with his and hers sinks and unique ocean-view twin showers, rotating 32" LCD satellite TV (for viewing from bed, Jacuzzi and terrace) and CD/DVD player; coffeemaker and in-suite mini-bar, stocked daily with water, beer, and soft drinks; unique "magic box" for discreet room service delivery; in-suite electronic laptop size safety deposit box; 2-line direct dial cordless telephone with bi-lingual voice mail and bathroom extension.
Restaurants and bars include the Spice (international gourmet buffet), Pelicanos (seafood specialties combining Caribbean and Mexican styles), Asiana (Oriental), Maria Marie (Mexican-French fusion), Tapas & Pinxos (gourmet Spanish), Royal Chef's Plate (International haute), Royal Coffee House, and 24 hour VIP Lounge. In addition, there are several bars, and 24 hour prompt "Royal Room Service".
The resort's all-inclusive package includes many services and activities:
- All resort taxes and gratuities
- Accommodations as selected
- Unlimited meals and snacks
- Unlimited beverages, including domestic and imported alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages
- 24-hour room service
- Luxury SPAzul (SPA treatments at surcharge)
- Modern, state-of-the-art, fully equipped Life Fitness Center with Pilates, spinning, aerobics and yoga sessions
- Trade nights between THE ROYAL in Cancun and THE ROYAL in Playa del Carmen (based on availability)
- Exclusive exchange privileges at all Real Resorts
- 24 Hr. VIP Lounge serving hors d'oeuvres, premium snacks, domestic, international, and premium brand beverages, featuring table games and large screen Plasma TVs
- Personalized check-in and check-out at the resort with welcome and departure refreshing cocktail and cold towels
- SCUBA introductory lesson, snorkeling equipment, and boogie boards
- Lighted rooftop tennis court with complimentary equipment. Onsite tennis pro available
- Volleyball, billiards, ping-pong, table games and library
- Daily social entertainment, non-intrusive games and unique activities
- Nightly entertainment including live music and fabulous professional shows
- Canopied shade beds and shade lounge chairs on the beach & around pool, in-pool sun chaises and plush beach towels
- Convenient flag system on beach to request waiter service
- Beach Butlers provide cold towel service, ice water, suntan lotion, newspapers, magazines and much more
- Nightly turndown service
- Wireless internet access